Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bye June,Hello July.


Hey peeppooooo!
Like finally right,I am back~!
IT IS JULY NOW <3
Yay,as you know,last week I was so busy with my assignments,presentations and all those college stuff!
Actually I was having a EXTREME tough subject next Tuesday and I have activity on Saturday and Sunday,which mean I have only today and Monday to crave for it.
Only two days,how can I handle it?OMG

However,I still insist to open my lappie and blog,of course!
NO BLOG NO LIFE eh!

Beware of my DamnItChubbySchoolLook hahahaha
deng deng!hahaha


and...
Fashion of the week!hehehe


Presentation...

Last Sunday~
Went to school from 10a.m till 6 sth,just to do this booth!
WOOHOO
felt so satisfied after finishing it =D
buying decoratories!hehehe
my idea~~~
oh yeah!P&PR rocks~~~



Thanks to all that obstacles and challenges,
I became stronger and stronger.
I get to know my weakness and leading myself to the path of perfect...


To add on,
I had took part in the RAY MAGAZINE MODEL SEARCH competition,
as my friend,
do show me your support ok?
your vote are appreciated =)
First,like the page and then like my picture.
Last 3 days,and I need at least 200 more votes to win,seriously.

This is my dream,to be a model,even though I know my criteria is not enough...

Anyway,
thanks those voted for me!
hug <3


gambateh July.

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment