Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

alert for terbalik photos!

(errr,I know,this is...werid ==)
Alright!
I was supposed to be in my sweet sweet dreams now but...
I wake up and blog!!!
*a round of applause for me pls* HAHAHA

switch on pop and hot song and start blogging!
Well, I wanna blog habis all the holidays stuff in this post!hehehe

Had wonderful Hi-tea time with mummy =) Treat her la,so long time didnt meet,hehehe
my fav of all ~~~ <3
and the love.
and met with them! I love them! TEEHEE

fat lady here.
and food. (I wont tell you which shop coz I don want to ruin its name ><)
ok ok sahaje coz it is very mahal!
errrr, I like salmon the most but not this one =(

this one better,hahaha Olio and prawn is loved =D
However,still very thankful coz we have the ability to earn money to buy food =)

I worked too.
with nice and cute colleague =D

Moreover, YME @ PWTC!
hahaha,don scared by the diagram on the screen.Not anything weird,it is about this!
Understand? This is the fact.
And the super amazing guest speaker from Thailand!!!
you can go to facebook to look for their lifestyle,travel here and there.

1. Nuch Samornsri ( Nuch Joe)
2. Naruss Mahakkapong (Bob Joe)
3. Ninoy Mungkalarungsi (their downline)

and this is their team.
All under 30 except for 3/4 people.
GREAT right?AWESOME right?
Imagine you are one of the leaders,in your team,there are model,director,doctor,teacher,technician,student or any other great people!
This is called life!!!

They are really great,they enlighten young people's dream.
I wanna create my team too,making a difference! *wink*

bonus pic(Genting)


Last but not least,
song of the day


TATA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment