Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I MEAN RANDOM.

Gonna interrupt for a post before MY BIRTHDAY HAUL post haha
So,basically Im a bit emo now...console me?
outfit of the day 9/4/2011
loving the skirt <3 *one of my birthday haul n the heel too*

We had our lunch at BEIJING LOU,Molek.
I think this is art,do u?=D
Thank You Teachers!
Yea Im mature,from top to toe,from in to out.
If u get me childish,I will tell u I was actually acting =P
I actually have nice face too...hahaha
U know that,Korean singer especially those girls group were so charming n heart-attracting...
Don think so?

SEE THIS
Girl Generation *TOP*
Rainbow

Secret
SHISHANGQIYI' models

They almost look the same lol
Anyway they are so perfect with good body figure and solid face.
I wanna be like them!!!

And some girls which I really really wanted to be like them~~~
 
 
Angelababy *my nvshen <3*
 OMG I hate her perfect face shape though I know it was plastic product but I don care coz it was soooo charming!!!
Do Hoe Ji

The rest I will share next time,just stay tune k!

Well I also reading to improve my thinking =)
“The Knowledge of Wealth”
my little essay.



I don always put on thick make up coz I look good too some time =)


so,


LOVE ME OR NOT?




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment