Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

will you supporting me...like all the way?


Homesick.Do I?
emm...not really.Was like already used to the life here...but the only thing is,I have to calculate repeatedly before every single expense,especially food.
It was so torturing!
Moreover,the food I eat were normally cheap and of course can't satisfied my stomach.I mean,not really a delicious till finger licking one.Im not a food-picking girl but,I just miss great and yummy food =`(

10/5/2011
Had a so-called not really a KL TOUR with my rock!mates.hahaha
We went to Pavilion for Cheong-K session =D
It was really an enjoyable one coz we sang from 12 sth to 5 sth!WOW
pretty nice capture is it?Mika and Paul Kwoon

We also walk through KLCC PARK
And we were so overjoy with the scene we jumping down n up acting like suagu from kampung hahaha

And during singing session~~~

Wha...what???

yeah!We are the fake twins!hahaha
Buying BSN PIN at BSN~~~



murmuring time again!hahaha
Why im so fat!why im so fat!why im so fat!
I really have to exercise more,and more,and more more more.
Today I use stair but not lift.Not bad,climb for 6 floors.Not bad rite?claps pls!
Gotta climb floor everyday.Must!

6KG OF FATS,I DON WANT YOU!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Planning to have my own ON-STOCK boutique (online)
will you all support me?

emm...



tata!
XOXO

1 comment: