Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ORIS



Had been worked for ORIS SHOW GIRL in the past few days.wtf I really fat till I want commit suicide!!!
k that is not the main point~
I love my colleague,they treat me very nice =) and so funny!hahaha
he is from Thailand!but he can say Chinese fluently.
and this is Kelvin who ask me to work =)
showing off the RM6000++ watch!




this one almost RM10000 @@


And there is an art exhibition.

well below are my very own caption for their paints...hehehe

"Im the queen,but you are not the king."
"I don't mind to be ur clown,as long as u are happy,Im satisfied."
"Im always here waiting for u..."
"missing u,my home."
"will u bring me home if i lost in the jungle?"
Want it want it?hahaha
At the last day,I bought this donuts for all my colleagues as goodbye gift hahaha

Finished my work~~~can't wait for the salary~~~^^


And as you all know,Im now a student,officially!hahaha call me TARCIAN k?
My brand new college life had start and I was freaking excited NOW.
coz got soooooooo much people!!!OMG
wanna be superactive/hyperactive/duperactive/megaactive in school!!!TEEHEE
Today I went for Odyseyy Nite Audition too =) hope can be chosen.
somewhere in school~


By the way,I still wondering which club should I enter?
thinking DANCING CLUB,ENGLISH CLUB or SBS FAREWELL COMMITEE?


donnoe which day ady we sing K together.Good singer u are!hehehe take care don be so emo my fren =)






I miss my korea BBQ much!
SSH why u copy my pose==
hey u!bear in mind
I want rendang chicken n korea BBQ again when I back JB~~~is a must^^










Jiayou,
Mika Lim Ming Zhen

No comments:

Post a Comment