Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

How was my life going here?


Very good.should it?
emm...
yes la...good la...have frens...go shopping...have food...have new clothes...etc...
why no good?

The only "NO GOOD" thing is I cant be with mummy TT
Happy Mothers day!
I really miss u here!!!

participated for Aint No Strawberry program at school (6/5/2011)
It was like Adjustment To College Life activity.
We got to diff group n had some games,quite fun indeed.
And then we had station game too.
Im great that I knew many frens during this program =)

below are some random game pic~

7/5/2011
Hang out with all JB kaki at Times Square hahahaha
Keep looking at him coz I like his hair!my vege!hahaha
but I so blur coz never realize is him until they met him!><
hehehehehe
pity boy who always kena his brothers bully n still so shy...XD
cawaii neh!!!hahahaha
Feel that we are getting further...am I think too much?hahahaha
have some dessert ba! =)

I love you all~~~=D

I think I started to know what is secret.
Before I never have secret coz im so hyperactive n will tell my best frens every single thing of my life.
m I too silly?
But I just cant control I like to share...

Anyway,
now I have my secret ady.
Nobody will know but only me,myself.
Mummy,don't worry.Not a bad or dangerous thing.



Promise myself to be a most happy n cheerful girl in the world!
Nothing can beat me down.
don emo k?
yes!



Ta-ta!
see u all again!

sweet sweet dreams =)




No comments:

Post a Comment