Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Great News for me!!!

SEE!!!
My blog "suddenly" over 1000!!!

So happy lar it was like finally...since I open this blog on 1/1/2011 =D

OK well now Im waiting my hair to get dry n fast fast update a bit*don call me lazy bloggie*

Was working as Oris Watch show girl at KSL CITY from today till Sunday.
Come and find me k?Got free VIP CARD~~~
Tonight they held a grand dinner over there.Which is,only 150 VIPs are invited.The thing is,they are all Gucci/Prada/Lv Animal.
I mean,HIGH CLASS max.
They buy the watch there (start from RM3000) like buying barbie doll or ninja turtle==

Ok,just like a dream for me.Im so suagu max I know.
From here,I get to see all kind of people,dramatically,really.
The dessert served were niceeeeeee too =D haha we stuff also take away many for our family members!
Earn money Earn food Earn experience Earn knowledge Earn mind



Looking forward for tomoro!
Enjoy working^^




Love Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment