Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wonderful Night


As you can see the frequency of my posts,you should know right,
I really have NO TIME,I mean.
Busy for many other stuff until I almost ignore my study.
Honestly,I skipped lecture like more and more frequent.
My coursemates all say they can't find me in the lecture hall recently...
Sorry,not that I don't want to study,
it just that I am having bad time management.
I must start doing my undo tutorial during this Saturday,coz 9th July,dangerous day and I can't go anywhere except staying at home...so...do my work is a must!*Hoping someone to scold me when I lazy*
Like now,I reached home at 11p.m but still insist to blog.

There are a strong feeling urge me to jot down what had happened today!

Basically,
today I went for Transformer @ Pavilion with a friend.
Wearing 3 inches high heel to walk through so many distance is torturing!
But as usual,women want leng don't want life.lol

Before the movie,we had our meal at Bao Xiang Bang Xian Bak Ku Teh.
Ka Wan!!! the best pork part in the world omg~~~

Yea!That's why I said I wanna be a rich women sooooo eagerly!
Only this simple meal ady cost my one week's zap fan =(
money money money!!!

Don't worry,in process now.
Soon I will get my income constantly!
wait and see!

Had Snowflake at Sungai Wang after movie =)

By the way,
loved the moment I took out my high heel,with bare foot,we stroll along the street of KLCC PARK...
We chat,we laugh,and we capture.
We never care other's.
It was like,so wonderful eh? <3


err
more photos to come...



Gonna sleep la!
Tomorrow have to wake up at 6.
Having Scholarship Interview at 9.
Wish my luck k?

post owing:
1. SBS SWC Activity Day
2. Crown Ambassadar Recognition Event



stay tuned!


LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment