Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

as I promised

Night-to-blog again~
My life is so fully-used you know?
From Monday to Thursday.
hahaha
and I am so frigging happy when I can sleep till sun burning my butt on Friday!
TEEHEE

Ok la,
LAST SATURDAY
had activity day at school
let the pics tell the story =)
Group 3~
THIS PIC WAS RUIN BY A BANGLA.
The best Department Game group!hahaha
rewards is...
snack!!! =D
nom nom nom
LOL.

After that we had our dinner at TBR which is now already disappear.sobs...



LAST SUNDAY.
I was brave enough.
Early in the morning (7.45) I take LRT to Sri Petaling from Melati Utama.
It was like I already very used to the LRT route,easy task for me to travel alone.hahaha
Had my first experience as usherette cum waitress cum body guard.
What you called it?
IRONWOMEN,I teach you.
Front view of the Horse Parade.
Let's discover the inner beauty of this parade.
actually it was a 6 stars hotels =)

Morning session.
Be the usherette for VVIP & VIP.
A great experience which made me a multitask people.
with my Amway mummy.hehe
*due to laziness,photos will be uploaded to my facebook.haha*


Night session.
I transformed into waitress cum body guard cum dinner guest.

opsss,haven't get ready yet.

What's next?
hahaha
stuck in blog omg.

.
.
.
.
.
.
oh yea I know ady.
7/7/2011
Our housemate's birthday celebration at Paparich.
The girls.

Wish you all the best in your study ya.
FOUR FLAT!
hahaha


In addition,
I really felt so glad as I attending house meeting last night since I had never go one for 2 months...
I was like,slowly found back my motivation and Genki!
As I promised,I will not simply miss any single meeting!

I am so young,
why not fight for it?

You guys too,
the young is not about how old are you,is about how your thinking goes.


So,
let's stay young together and fight for our fabulous future!


pls: click the advert =)

No comments:

Post a Comment