Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Girls,do you love yourself?

Some random ideas came across my mind when I was showering this afternoon.
Maybe I can crack out some meaningful thoughts when I was having period?lol



You doubt right,what I mean by love yourself ?
 Here is a simple testing created by myself.


1) You often head to bed before 11p.m?
A-NO
B-YES

2) You go for clubbing almost every month or twice a month?
A- YES and even more frequent
B- NO, I never go and I can't find the reason to go/ Only go when really have to.

3) You smoke?
A- YES
B- NO

4) You still cry for a man that abundant you long long time ago?
A- YES,because I still love him.
B- NO, I am not that silly though I loved him once.

5) You like to dress up yourself and enjoy shopping?
A- NO, I am lazy.
B- YES, of course.

6) You drink cold water (with ice) everyday?
A- YES,no life without ice
B- NO, sometime only.

7) You try to or think to commit suicide before?
A- YES...
B- NO and never,what for?

8) You like to talk rude language?
A- YES, it was cool.
B- NO, ruin my image.

9) Do you still read or study even you are not in school anymore?
A- NO
B- YES, study never have an end.

10) Will you buy yourself something as a reward eventhough you have no boyfriend or husband?
A- NO
B- YES


If you got B more than A,
Congratz, you LOVE yourself a lot!
And conversely,
you should try to look on the problem,
and love yourself more =)

(will explain more in the next post,because I have to rush for work now!)

Maybe you don't agree with me,its ok.This is just my point of views.



GIRLS
WE LOVE OURSELVES.



cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment