Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tarcian Gathering

Actually I have only half hour now before I go for cw and tutorial,need to finish it badly because I have to go out at 4!!!
yeah,going to Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium!

at What's Cafe,Genting Klang.
It was a creative cafe with adorable decoration!comfortable environment!
We were served by buffet =)
One of the organizers.He really did well although some people don't cooperate with him.
Good job man.cheers!


hahaha,this guy is cute and I think he look like Yoga Lim?
Had a nice conversation with him.

Forget the girl's name.Opssss.

Kinda like this photo effect...=)

Sweet girl...=D


deng deng!my show time!hahahaha



I want better and better <3



ok,over my half an hour blogging time coz the line is sucks!

Anyway,
Wish you all a Blessed Father's day!
Cherish the momet stayed with your daddy,this is what I never been before,kinda envy?haha

LOVE YA.


To all daddy =D
cute rite???



TATA!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment