Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vampire me.

They say I am the vampire.Why?Look at my horrible terrible unbelievable dark eye circle.Get it?

Actually...
now I wanna SHOUT OUT so much
....
Help!!!
I am suffocating!!!
pls give me CPR right now!no more pending!
Wait!
*handsome+muscular+smart+fair man is only allowed*
hahahahahaha
OMG
I caught a fever already,quite serious.

stupid la
Im lack of time and of course,sleep.
And I am getting pekcek and I started talking to myself and talk like mabuk while im not mabuk at all.
huuuuuuuuu~
This is me,the real me.

8.6.2011
Dine at KLCC.
I know you are hungry.want supper?
here you are.
Salmon donnoe what pasta.Don't waste tahu?Sangat mahal!!!You can eat 20 times zap fan with this little plate of flour.

I want to tell you all the whole story.
wait me,pls.

emm
schedule too pack for me =(
work again tomorrow.
Gotta get to bed immediately after I settle my stuff!
Eye left half now!ahhhhh

*I had shorter new hair,seriously,I cut 3 inches!Don't say no changes,I'll kill you =P*

anyway,
Today SWC General Meeting was awesome.

Update soon!


sweet dreams!
muakzz




click on the advert    on right hand side yoh!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment