Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Congratz,mika^^

First of all,I want you all to say congratulation to me,one by one.
hahahahahahaha

Finally!
Not the latest news but,still have to report here!
yay!
SWC!
successfully~

outfit of the day

hahahahaha
I got a gang of crazy+gila yet sweet heart friends! <3
you all very bad oh...make me felt like my decision of changing group is wrong...heng...don't wanna get so close to you all ady...><
In addition,I really don't know why they like to knock my head/squeeze my face/whateva...why?I look like doll?lol
XD

emm...how was my spec look?
emm...not 老花ok!?this is called stye~~~hahaha
next time I wanna buy a sunglass and wear it to school~cool man!

Tomorrow is a tiring day ahead!
So...im going to meet handsome muscular romantic prince...now!
*hide into blanket*


Sweet Dream yay!




Feel free to click on my advert at right hand side.muakzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment