Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Get away,nightmare.

Don't take me for granted.
I am not for you and you don't deserve me.
Nightmare.
Every night,everyday.
Get away ok?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well,
just a very meaningless update for you all.
work,eat,study(not really),sleep are my life.
Not fun at all?
FUN,emm...maybe.


You know what?
I don't really angry with people,I don't blame people IF AND ONLY IF you get an excellent attitude.
For instance,if you accidentally broke people's bowl,you should say "SORRY" sincerely,honestly,truthfully immediately.
But some people found the simple word SOOOOO damn hard to say.
Why?
And so they said"I didnt do it" instead.Or even more annoying is they blame you that you put the bowl at wrong place,so accident happened.
What the hell actually??!!

Finally,you win.
Because you successfully make me angry by your attitude.
Congratz!

Therefore,the moral of the story is posses an excellent attitude towards people is the point.
得人心者得天下
It simply means who get peoples' heart will get the world.

Well,I am not saying that I did well in this,but I am still learning and improving.
At least,I am not arrogant and proud.

Did I tell you I want to be better off?

Now turn back to today's event.
Work at Ampang Park.
Had secret recipe as LUNCH.
hahahahaha damn show off!
ok la,so happy and lucky that I took AMWAY LRT for the way back!
Why my eyes are so damn SMALL???
Should not be like this...TT





Friend from JB is coming tonight!<3


Head to assignment now...><





click advert,pls!
muakzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment