Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

long time no see!!!

hello everyone!
It was so long since my last post.As you know,I have been chasing the money so hard the last month,and it come to"oh,finally!".Sorry for abandoned my blog for so long...I can see spider web everywhere...yea...
Anyway,Im here to update my life of working and...holiday?Just anything lar.
My part time job was selling bakgua in K.S.L City.Life was so tough as I live so far and have to wake up SO EARLY and get back home SO LATE.*urggggg forget it*
However,I do enjoy my working life there coz I get to know so much frenzzzz!!!Almost every promoters there has become my frens!

boss cant see...boss cant see...boss cant see...
Till here,I was blank and donnoe what to update.haha
Let's just have some random picha of CNY.
Opss...Im so lazy now!
Lot to come!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment