Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

to my dear haters.

the world is so ugly coz got some people who like to create rumours...like YOU! I never afraid of rumours coz I know what im doing as the saying goes清者自清.SO,JUST DO IT,HATERS.
 Im here leading my life cheerfully,but u?U only will hurts urself at the end,u can't get anything from me although u r ENJOYING making my name worst.
One of my Mikababy-Life-Must-Abide-Rule is to keep a kind heart,coz I believe God will punish those who keep a BLACK HEART which will hurt others.believe anot,depend on u.

ok well,I just finish writing my draft,thinking whether should I send over?...

outfit of the day.Today class was GREAT.I mean the speaker.
haha...my fren so funny he say im too pretty tonite so he dare not say hi to me...I know u r cheating me!but im still happy hahahahaha
be kind to others,be kind to urself.





n
BE URSELF.









PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Post! so pretty ❤❤❤ Im following you... follow back ?!! If its okay?

    http://jennica819.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit

    http://aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete