Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

yea...attend class today,from 10.30a.m until 6p.m.SO MIND EXHAUSTED.but!!!Im still here blogging...for you all!hahaha...guess what?I get the highest mark among girls in the class,emm,in the quiz.And,the TOP 10 in cluded me are qualified to train to be a "pro" XXXX...so happy!
I will work hard n work hard n work hard!

outfit of the...not today haha.Was 18/2/2011.
blek!!!LAME BOY u look down me???sorry k...Im the one who should look down u!!!wait n see!


TO MY DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAREST QINKU...
zhun~~~you r so awesome in my heart you know?you get to be so SLIM now compaired to previous time!And you r so good in cheering people up,you r talent in study and learning...most important is...you r so STRONG!!!
5 years plus plus frenship...not easily destroyed by rumours,not even misunderstand!
love you!more than any man out there!
gambatek!for you and for me.


I know,it was so random.
  






PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment