Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

one,two,three...*BOOM!*

yea!Holidays start!
This is my very and first sem break and I swear,I gonna make it a blast!*evil smile*
Basically now is already the 4th day of my holidays.
I was at Masai now and planing to go back Kulai,like very soon!
But wait...!Have to meet up friends here 1st.hehehe
So,what had I done during the previous day?
Of course,my fav of all!
SHOPPING!
forever 21 <3 <3 <3

opss,the day before,having lunch cum dinner with my dear coursemate after our last paper!
at Wangsa Walk.(don go the sushi shop it was so tak sedap!)

ok,back to shopping topic XD
Tokyo Street,Pavilion.


BFF.

after so much walking,KLCC,PAVILION,ALL.
Gotta reward ourselves refreshment...
Hi-Tea! =D @DOME,KLCC
hehe,dessert!
this is my love!
Apple Crush =) must try u know?make you flying in heaven...
mini chocolate!

muffin!

*we choose a seat which is inside there and beside the window,conveniece to kap leng lui XD*

our hunts <3

ok!going shopping now!
STAY TUNE for more!


help me click my adverts k?
love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment