Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let' forget about the price tag


Extremely excited when I browse through designer bags' website and fashion website.
I love it like nobody else,just by doing this will really made my day!

Yeah,I admit,I was not an exception of love-branded-stuff-women right!hahaha

Alright,
since I was hot and sweet 18 this year,I gotta get myself something COOL.
Guess what?


THIS!!!
MONOGRAM IDYLLE
I love this design so much...
err...I like all LV actually but finally choose this because...it looks expensive!!!
wahahaha

And most important is buy mummy one too!
How can I forget her? <3

NeverFull! *so that she can put money in and will never full~*



Maybe at the end I will not buy these but the thing is,
I MUST GET BRANDED STUFF.
and,
must get all of this before or during Christmas! =D


Gotta work double,triple,hundred-ple,thousand-ple hard to achieve it(s).
Let's fight for my final exam first before I can start my money digging plan!
YOOHOO!



Good Luck all!

Tata =D

No comments:

Post a Comment