Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Go Lucky


Oh my,I am in DAMN GOOD mood now.(Well,I know my mood swings everyday==)

credited to GLEE!*big smile*
suggested to all of you if you are down or in misery,switch on Glee' songs!
You will be delighted for sure=)

Here all my recommendations!

and many many more!!!
GO YOUTUBE <3

6/8/2011 CoCu Day
look at me,
F.A.T

Pikom.


Done make up and photoshoot at coll for Mirror magazine competition.
But honestly,I don't like the make up.
Me myself make up more pretty lo==
Is ok...hahahaha


My love - Nose slipper <3 <3
Food can cheer.@KIKI Taiwanese Restaurant,KLCC.

Expo.
(I don care la terbalik I also want put!)
Secret Recipe,The Mall.


I want to upload many many many photos but donnoe why blogger uploader is so weird!
My photos are terbalik one ==
No photos no story u know?=(






that's all!
TaTa =D


Busy day everyday make my day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment