Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

where heroes dine

It was yesterday,we have no place to go.So we went to try something new.emm...at Ros Merah,Johor.
It was a so-called expensive western restaurant for me as the price of _____ lamb chop is from RM49.90 to ...infinity??hahaha
Anyway,the ambiance there was quite relaxing and...romantic?should be la haha
emm emm...it was MATTERHON BISTRO~






And very sorry for that i dont want to upload our cuisine' pic coz my shooting skill was suck!ok...four of us had ordered 3 diff soup,3 diff dishes,one apple juice and a plate of Banana Split.All together RM230++
Lastly,tell you a bad news.I had food poisoning last nite too.I had severe stomachache at 1a.m and I keep going for toilet untill 5a.m only I vomit.Well don judge them im not saying their food got problem...it just maybe I had eaten TOO MUCH rubbish food during the day...blame myself...
At the same time my babyboy was catching fever in his camp...hope he can be strong...*pray for him*

p/s: I really need a job now.

chat with me before you leave!
Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment