Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A brand NEW YEAR of 2011 ♥ cum NEW BLOG ♥

yea so for your knowledge this is not my 1st blog,it was my N blog since i had wretch,blogspot,ameblo(japan),xanga n bla bla bla.
as my previous blogspot was hacked by donnoe what ridiculous brainless shit people, finally i decided to open a new one after so long,which seem like 4 months later?emm...in a NEW YEAR

enter the point of my 1st blog now,
let's look back to the year of 2010!
(not including my busy study for SPM lar )

JAN
my 1st month of a form 5 student.hush hush
 n was invited by Jayhong n the gang for photo shooting TEEHEE

FEB
---HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR---
(photos hilang la walao nvm this 2011 lagi best~~~)

MAR
had my 2nd photo shooting(cheong sam gu niang)with Jayhong
went for MUS at Genting!1st time n i love it!

APRIL
of coz i had my BDAY CELEBRATION!!!at mcd Pandan hehe
(bday photos was gone too)

MAY
do a personal album (rm350)...emm...support my cousin la


JUNE
went to SG for a art exhibition with my frens
hahaha fat like donnoe what coz i dint care my body at all when i was in study mood on...TT

JULY-AUG
-blank-

SEP
i will call it MONEY MONTH haha
coz...i...

work as part time promoter for AVENE skincare product
awesome income of RM630 just for 6 days!!!
boss,employ me again k?? T.T

1st time doing JUNK SALE n i earn up to RM100 TEEHEE


OCT
OH YEAH
~swimming pool class party~
(will show off in coming post wahaha )

NOV
-SPM ON-
wait wait
take photos 1st la
walao i miss my school life ady TT...

received gift from Paul when we r still normal fren =)

DEC
-SPM OFF-
all chinese lenglui XD
oh TAITAIBANG

my dearest grandma bday...she was ady 80++ but still maintain good health!!!can u imagine???
oh well i want to live in village too!


dye my hair hoho 2nd time in my life time
RED BROWN WOLF was born since then hehehe

n u know what?
GRADUATION TRIP!!!
(be patient for me to show off ok!hahahaha)

besides,i was falling in love in this lovely month of 2010!!wahahaha


emm...
thinking to post my plans n dreams for 2011
should I??

...
see ya!




you know you love me




No comments:

Post a Comment