Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

PIKOM PC FAIR 4-6 MARCH


Im back!!!with an exhausted and soul-empty face ==
3 days working period was driving me crazy...hahaha not so serious actually,by the way,I did enjoying my job very much(why not?200 RINGGIT MALAYSIA per day,and,the job scope was only to give out flyers to customers),and I felt so happy that I get to know more friends now!
So as I saw this pic,theonly thing I want to say is...WTF IM SO FAT LIKE A BALLOON
Mika Mika u can't live like that!Can u just diet and be slim like them???Can u??? okay well Im in miserable TT
and this so-in-love-with-photo-taking girl,Catherine,really very 大剌剌


and I found this girl,Elsie,was a very thoughtfully girl with gorgeous face and slim body shape,which I used to admire most.
1st day,had dinner at KFC,the only restaurant in Persada Johor.
2nd day,I skip my lunch and had my dinner with Coke,which is my new fren at Portugis Chicken at CS haha
3rd day,had my lunch at food court CS with Catherine and bubble.Btw,this filet fish rice was not bad actually,and it cost only RM5.90 =)
and KFC again as my dinner.I say that I want eat a lot tonight coz I will not eat KFC if not being forced!haha
deng deng POCKETFUL SET~~~
and here come a bunch of horrible self photo...ahhhhhhhhhhh
take a breath...
continue!

taken by Coke^^ Droidpad on my hand.
crash with Huiminn =) She is always naturally beautiful which I hope to be so much~
I feel sleepy again right now.Have a nap 1st and then study Undang,I don want to failed again,I don want! Meeting tonight =)

ok bye!



love you all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment