Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fashion Tips

As the title sounds,you should briefly know what I am going to post about.Yea the inspiration of doing this simple yet practical topic came across my mind this afternoon,when I was lying on my warm bed,buttock facing the window,letting sunshine burned it up......
Ok,I am too much talking.

So,1st of all.Had your hair permed.
Once you permed/curled your hair,your hair can be styled easily.Even though you just simply tie it up,it also looks nice.
The only material we used today is a...emm...
BRA STRIPE
haha,well you can use your own tali,is ok.I just use this bra stripe because I didnt use it as bra stripe anymore,so RE-USE.

=PLAN A=
Ribbon on your forehead
you can comb your hair(by fingers)at the middle into two side to create a more gypsy look.This will make your face smaller too.

=PLAN B=
tie up the whole "grass" to create a sweet look.

=PLAN C=
tie your hair like a bum and tie up the ribbon.Korean style!

and the last one
=PLAN D=
err...this one not on head liao,but on your neck =D


ok done!




TA-TA





muakzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment