Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't worry,STAY PRETTY,You'll happy

Had my interview session ysd,wish I will be selected *crossing fingers*

Seriously,I am a normal girl,just like every girl out there.
I will upset too when I saw him,coz I can do nothing.
Unlike examination,we can study hard to get excellent result ; Unlike being fat,we can diet and exercise and control meal to slim down; Unlike being poor, we can work hard to earn money...
This is just not the same =)

ANYWAY!
I can't betray my cheerful and optimistic image right!
hehehe!
I have so much good friends here,sayang me and treat me so good,sincerely thankful!<3

------------------------------------------------
outfit of the day.

noob pose.
while waiting for the food! *hungry hungry*
wow! ramen feast! wahahaha

dessert!
hi-tea! my very 1st time of Chatime (I know I am so LAME~~~) XD

Thank you again yo Brian ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
oh yea,that day I went Solaris Mont Kiara,my very 1st time too.HAHAHA
marble cheese say if new york cheese want eat fat fat de cheese can find him.HAHAHA
I rmb that!

----------------------------------------
And my very funny and naught and cute and sweet and cool classmates! =D
take care ya Sam^^ all da best for your future!
------------------------------------------------------------
Today

we thought we are big star.HAHAHA

yes!we can do it!
Well,
as I say I wanna update a giveaway post,but please hit 10000 visitors!HEHEHE

coming post
MY FASHION HAUL
MY DIET PLAN**
and more!

heading for homework now...I never did any of it OMG...busy week ahead...
Fighting Fighting!!!
(Closing Facebook pls)

song of the day



Please take note that I am a Amway IBO,so if you guys have any questions regarding health,diet,skin care,beauty or even home care,just drop me a msg or msg me at FB!thankiu!


TATA
XOXO

1 comment: